Meditation to Reduce Stress and Ease Anxiety
Learn about your body's physiological stress response, and how to activate the part of your nervous system that is relaxing and revitalizing.
The free live-streaming class is June 7th at 9 am PT / 12 noon ET.
Here's what you'll learn in the class:
- the physiology of stress and how stress affects your nervous system
- why stress involves physiological, mental, and emotional components, and how meditation works with these to relieve stress
- a meditation technique to help you quickly de-stress
- 3 tools you can use in your everyday life to help prevent stress from accumulating
- the three components of anxiety
- a meditation technique to help you gain relief from acute anxiety
- a meditation exercise to help you progressively reduce your anxiety over time.
I hope you can join me for this live-streaming event.
When the time comes, you'll join the class at our YouTube channel: youtube.com/meditation2point0
Please click here to subscribe to our channel on YouTube!
Have a question about stress or anxiety? Please ask it in the comments, and I will do my best to address it on Sunday, June 7th!
The class will be recorded. Click here to view the recording of our previous class, Starting out with Meditation